[CRISP-TEAM] [NRO secretariat] Draft Agenda for the next call 11 Dec UTC

German Valdez german at nro.net
Thu Dec 11 11:27:06 CET 2014

Dear Izumi

Please allow to propose a more formal agenda that allow us ro review agenda, follow up of actions and have AOB at the end.

For notes taking purposes I added numbers to each topic

Cheers

German

0. Welcome
1. Agenda Review
 2. Actions Review

3. Discussions about the draft proposal
    a) Briefing from the initial draft volunteers
    b) Discussions

4. Drafting tool(s)
    a) Agree on the tool to use

5 Reconfirm next steps & schedules
    a) Timeline to fix 1st draft as CRISP team
    b) Communications with respective RIR regions
    c The next call date

6 AOB

7 Adjourn.