Discussions at RIR Meetings
The IANA stewardship transition was discussed at RIR Meetings across all five RIR communities in 2014:
- Event: AFRINIC 21, Mauritius, 22-28 November 2014
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- AFRINIC Consultation Results
- Event: APNIC 38 Brisbane, Australia, 9-19 September 2014
- Mailing list: Ianaxfer@apnic.net
- APNIC Consultation Results
- Event: ARIN 34, Baltimore, United States, 9-10 October 2014
- Mailing list: Ianafirstname.lastname@example.org
- ARIN Consultation Results
- Event: LACNIC 22, Santiago, Chile, 27-31 October 2014
- Mailing list: Internetemail@example.com
- LACNIC Consultation Results
- Event: RIPE 69, London, England, 3-7 November 2014
- Mailing list: RIPE Cooperation Working Group
- RIPE NCC Consultation Results
Mailing Lists and CRISP Team Meetings
All global Number Community discussions are conducted on the <firstname.lastname@example.org> mailing list. Throughout the development of the Number Community’s response to the ICG, the CRISP Team took note of all input provided on this list.
A second mailing list was established for use by the CRISP Team members. While only CRISP Team members may post to this list, the archive of these discussions is public.
- Public archive of email@example.com
The CRISP team conduct regular teleconferences, which are open to observers. Information on upcoming teleconferences is posted to the <firstname.lastname@example.org> mailing list, and recordings of these teleconferences (along with any notes and relevant documents) are available to the public.
- Public archive of all CRISP Team teleconferences